Through My Eyes

I just had a good laugh going through my blog posts and realizing that the post people have viewed (by far) the most is the one where I included pictures! Then I realized, well of course! God created this beautiful world we live in and wanted us to be able to enjoy it, so of course we would have in us a desire to see beautiful things and experience visually all the wonder He has made. It is Spring now, and the flowers are blooming, the leaves are growing afresh on the trees, birds are chirping. If that didn't convince me that Spring is here the layer of pollen on my car this morning did! Time to break out the Claritin! I have taken to walking in the park lately as a way to have some alone time, and I am SO enjoying the beautiful weather (minus the freak snow storm we had for a day), and the green all around me. Spring means new life, and I am seeing it all around me. So many new things, not just in the natural but also in my life. I am almost finished with nursing school which will begin a new season of life for me. I will be able to put the coveted RN behind my name very soon! My sister is getting married in June which will begin a new season for her as well. Many more "new" things are happening all around me and I have to say, I am super excited! The Lord has been giving me fresh revelation lately (another "new" thing) and I am reveling in the beauty of everything He's showing me about life. There's still so much I don't know but that's the beauty of being able to explore it with Papa God leading the way and teaching me about all these new things. He's growing me up and at the same time teaching me to be His little girl. I love it.

In the spirit of all this "newness" I thought I would post a few pictures so you can see a bit of life through my eyes.


Me in my first pair of white nursing scrubs! It's starting to feel more real every day!

Getting comfy while studying.
My new favorite candle. It's the little things.

New favorite place to be with Jesus
Walking in the park


My best friend just had her first child and he is absolutely perfect.
The best coffee around


That's all folks! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List