Bucket List
I am currently sitting at Caribou Coffee trying to study for my final exams. There are two girls sitting beside me on skype with one of their friends. They are speaking Spanish to each other. Very fluent Spanish I might add. Both girls are obviously Caucasian in ethnicity. I know I'm supposed to be studying but it got me to thinking about my life and how much I want to learn Spanish. This got me thinking about things that I want to do in my lifetime. I so often think of things that I want to do with my life but then later I forget them, so that is why I have decided to write a bucket list of sorts. Not because I think I'm going to die soon or anything, but just because. We all die someday. The thing that really excites me about this is that I will most likely not even do half of the things I put on my list. As I grow and change my desires will change and maybe I'll add new things to the list and cross off old things that I don't want to do anymore. I know God will lead me where He wants me to go, and wherever that may be I'm excited for the adventure. =)
1) Become FLUENT in Spanish.
2) Spend a good chunk of time in Spain.
3) Get my Bachelors in Nursing
4) Be on staff at YWAM Amsterdam
5) Become a proficient dancer (i.e Salsa, Meringue, Cha Cha, Belly dancing, etc.)
6) Master the guitar
7) Take voice lessons
8) Visit IHOP-KC and go to the prayer room
9) Go to Cuba and visit where my daddy was born.
10) Go to Montreal and see where my mom grew up.
11) Go to Prince Edward Island, where my mom spent every summer growing up.
12) Learn how to maintain my own car (i.e. more than just changing tires and the oil).
13) Become fluent in a 3rd language, (after I learn Spanish). Possibly Dutch?
14) Know my Bible backwards and forwards.
15) Write a book.
That's all for now. Maybe eventually I'll add to it. But that's enough for now. =)
1) Become FLUENT in Spanish.
2) Spend a good chunk of time in Spain.
3) Get my Bachelors in Nursing
4) Be on staff at YWAM Amsterdam
5) Become a proficient dancer (i.e Salsa, Meringue, Cha Cha, Belly dancing, etc.)
6) Master the guitar
7) Take voice lessons
8) Visit IHOP-KC and go to the prayer room
9) Go to Cuba and visit where my daddy was born.
10) Go to Montreal and see where my mom grew up.
11) Go to Prince Edward Island, where my mom spent every summer growing up.
12) Learn how to maintain my own car (i.e. more than just changing tires and the oil).
13) Become fluent in a 3rd language, (after I learn Spanish). Possibly Dutch?
14) Know my Bible backwards and forwards.
15) Write a book.
That's all for now. Maybe eventually I'll add to it. But that's enough for now. =)
Comments