It's only the beginning.
God's plans for me are bigger and better than my own plans for me.
What a relief! =) And also, how exciting! I have some pretty big dreams that sometimes feel impossible, and I love knowing that what the Lord has for me is even better than anything I could possibly dream. I also love knowing that the dreams the Lord puts in my heart, though they may seem impossible, are completely possible in His hands. =)
It was spoken over me in my small group the other day that I would travel to other countries and do what no one has been able to do before. Hearing that scares the poo out of me... so I am so thankful that I serve a God who is able to achieve the impossible through me as a vessel. Now, I just need to get out of my own way and allow Him to use me! I also am learning to be patient.. because even though I have a year of nursing school left, if it were up to me I would be leaving tomorrow. My heart is so excited to go where He'll send me that sometimes I get ahead of myself. haha. I am learning how beautiful His timing is.. that being back in the States for awhile is a blessing, because what He has for me is pretty special, so I need to be prepared. I still have so much to learn! I am so excited though! =)
One thing that excites me even more is to know that the adventure is not something that I have to wait for it to begin. It already has begun. Everything I am learning now, the church He has placed me in and the people He has surrounded me with, they are there for a reason. This is just the beginning, and it has been pretty spectacular thus far so I can't imagine how my mind will be blown down the road. All I know is that the God I serve is infinitely powerful and is able to accomplish exceedingly, abundantly more than I could ever ask or think. (Eph. 3:20)
Yay! He's so good! =) I want to encourage whoever is reading this to not be afraid of the incredible destiny that God has set before you. It's not just me who has an incredible calling. All believers are called to something beyond their wildest dreams. We only have to open up our arms and receive it, and to be willing. We should have the attitude that Mary had when she was told she would bear the Son of God (how incredible is that?!), she simply stated, in humility, (Even though I'm sure at that point she probably didn't understand the entirety of what she was getting herself into) "let it be as you say."
Lord, help me to always have a willing and submissive attitude, and to follow wherever you lead me. Thank you for your abundant goodness in my life. =) You are worth serving and so much more. I am humbled and amazed at your love for me, it leaves me speechless. I love you too.
-Jessie
What a relief! =) And also, how exciting! I have some pretty big dreams that sometimes feel impossible, and I love knowing that what the Lord has for me is even better than anything I could possibly dream. I also love knowing that the dreams the Lord puts in my heart, though they may seem impossible, are completely possible in His hands. =)
It was spoken over me in my small group the other day that I would travel to other countries and do what no one has been able to do before. Hearing that scares the poo out of me... so I am so thankful that I serve a God who is able to achieve the impossible through me as a vessel. Now, I just need to get out of my own way and allow Him to use me! I also am learning to be patient.. because even though I have a year of nursing school left, if it were up to me I would be leaving tomorrow. My heart is so excited to go where He'll send me that sometimes I get ahead of myself. haha. I am learning how beautiful His timing is.. that being back in the States for awhile is a blessing, because what He has for me is pretty special, so I need to be prepared. I still have so much to learn! I am so excited though! =)
One thing that excites me even more is to know that the adventure is not something that I have to wait for it to begin. It already has begun. Everything I am learning now, the church He has placed me in and the people He has surrounded me with, they are there for a reason. This is just the beginning, and it has been pretty spectacular thus far so I can't imagine how my mind will be blown down the road. All I know is that the God I serve is infinitely powerful and is able to accomplish exceedingly, abundantly more than I could ever ask or think. (Eph. 3:20)
Yay! He's so good! =) I want to encourage whoever is reading this to not be afraid of the incredible destiny that God has set before you. It's not just me who has an incredible calling. All believers are called to something beyond their wildest dreams. We only have to open up our arms and receive it, and to be willing. We should have the attitude that Mary had when she was told she would bear the Son of God (how incredible is that?!), she simply stated, in humility, (Even though I'm sure at that point she probably didn't understand the entirety of what she was getting herself into) "let it be as you say."
Lord, help me to always have a willing and submissive attitude, and to follow wherever you lead me. Thank you for your abundant goodness in my life. =) You are worth serving and so much more. I am humbled and amazed at your love for me, it leaves me speechless. I love you too.
-Jessie
Comments