Memories - Israel edition

In keeping with the theme of my previous post. Here are some more memories. This time pictures exclusively from Israel. =) Spending a month in Israel completely changed my perspective on what it means to follow Jesus. It was amazing. I think every Christian should go there. I really changes how you see things and it made me fall in love with Jesus even more. =) (It was really hard to narrow this down. I have soooo many pictures!)
 We flew Swiss Airlines. That was fun. Hello complimentary chocolate!
 The house we stayed at in Jerusalem!
 View of the Old City and the Dome of the Rock in the background. It was super windy almost the whole time we were in Jerusalem. 
 The Garden of Gethsemane. 
 First class toilets...
 The Western Wall
 The Gate Jesus will enter through when he returns!!! I can't wait! =)
 The winding streets. 
 Yay!
 Our trip to the Dead Sea
 "Look Ma, no hands!"
 The Sea of Galilee (in Tiberius) I wish I had more pictures from our time in Tiberius but for some reason I didn't take many. =/
 Tel Aviv! I love this city!
 Helping out at a soup kitchen in Tel Aviv. And crying while peeling onions.
 Helping out at a clothing distribution center. 
Goodbye Tel Aviv. =( Goodbye Israel.

I could have added so many more pictures but this will have to do for now. Enjoy! I'm going to bed. I have 2 exams tomorrow!

-Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List