This will be short. I promise. =)
I was just thinking about all the things I am passionate about and all the things I want to share with the world. Sometimes I feel like I have to apologize for wanting to share things with people, but then I realized something. Why should I apologize? The Lord has done amazing things in my life and I am super excited about everything he shows me. So I want to share it. I want you to be excited with me. =)
There is so much that the Lord shares with me. Things and ideas that I feel like I will explode if I do not share. I am so excited about following Jesus! Aren't you??! Something I have realized lately is that not everyone is excited about being a follower of Jesus. It becomes commonplace to them. It should never be that way! The God of the universe created us and loves and and sacrificed the one that meant the most to him so that he would not be separated from us! I don't know about you but that makes me sooo excited! I want to jump up and down and scream from the rooftops that GOD loves ME!!! Holy cow...!! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhqrtMqrv8
I watched this teaching from Francis Chan the other day and I love it. To some degree it communicates a lot of what I want to say.. except he does it in a much more eloquent form. Do you ever feel like you just can't quite get across what is on your heart? That's how I feel a lot. Like maybe I am Moses and I need Aaron to be my mouthpiece. Except that's not really what I want. I want to be so Spirit led that I let the Spirit speak through me. I want what comes out of my mouth to be a message from the Lord, not what Jessie has to say. What the Holy Spirit wants to say through me is so much more interesting anyway. I mean, don't get me wrong, sometimes what I have to say is pretty great. But most of the time when I have something great to say it's because it's something that God shared with me anyway. So why not hear it directly from the Lord? =)
So that's about it for now. I just wanted to say that I am super excited about Jesus and I hope you are too. =) Love ya!
-Jessie
I was just thinking about all the things I am passionate about and all the things I want to share with the world. Sometimes I feel like I have to apologize for wanting to share things with people, but then I realized something. Why should I apologize? The Lord has done amazing things in my life and I am super excited about everything he shows me. So I want to share it. I want you to be excited with me. =)
There is so much that the Lord shares with me. Things and ideas that I feel like I will explode if I do not share. I am so excited about following Jesus! Aren't you??! Something I have realized lately is that not everyone is excited about being a follower of Jesus. It becomes commonplace to them. It should never be that way! The God of the universe created us and loves and and sacrificed the one that meant the most to him so that he would not be separated from us! I don't know about you but that makes me sooo excited! I want to jump up and down and scream from the rooftops that GOD loves ME!!! Holy cow...!! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhqrtMqrv8
I watched this teaching from Francis Chan the other day and I love it. To some degree it communicates a lot of what I want to say.. except he does it in a much more eloquent form. Do you ever feel like you just can't quite get across what is on your heart? That's how I feel a lot. Like maybe I am Moses and I need Aaron to be my mouthpiece. Except that's not really what I want. I want to be so Spirit led that I let the Spirit speak through me. I want what comes out of my mouth to be a message from the Lord, not what Jessie has to say. What the Holy Spirit wants to say through me is so much more interesting anyway. I mean, don't get me wrong, sometimes what I have to say is pretty great. But most of the time when I have something great to say it's because it's something that God shared with me anyway. So why not hear it directly from the Lord? =)
So that's about it for now. I just wanted to say that I am super excited about Jesus and I hope you are too. =) Love ya!
-Jessie
Comments