I Will Not Be Silent

I have been listening to Jonathan David Helser a lot lately. One of his songs has been in my head a lot and I absolutely love it; so much that I am sharing it with you now. =)

I will not be silent, I was born to worship.
I will not be quiet, the voice of fear, you can hold me back no more.
Worship is the key, worship is my destiny,
Worship is the victory that releases the glory.

I will not give up what is my inheritance,
I was born to do great things.
God is alive, he is inside of me.

Open up the ancient doors,
Release the keys.
The key is turning, the hearts are turning.
The key is turning, the King is at the door.
The kingdom is coming!
Release!


I love the passion in this song. It's so beautiful. I want to live my life with that kind of passion. The kind that you can't subdue because it overtakes everything you do and every fiber of your being. =) I love Jesus so much. I want him to overtake every aspect of my life. It is such a beautiful thing to love and be loved by Jesus..... I cannot be silent!

That's all folks. No long, deep post from me tonight. haha. I love Jesus. . .

-Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List