I Am Radical.
I just had a random thought. I bet people who read this blog and don't know Jesus think I'm a little crazy..
haha. Maybe I am crazy. But I wouldn't have it any other way. So for those of you reading this who think I'm a little radical in my faith, loving Jesus makes me this way. Or rather, how much he loves me. =) I challenge you to ask him how he feels about you. Sit quietly and get really real with him. No bells and whistles, no fluff, just a simple, "God, what do you think about me? What do you feel about me? Do you even like me?" One thing I can promise you, the answer to that last one is a resounding YES!
So yes, I'm a little radical. But I am not radical for the mere sake of making a statement. I am radical because following Christ wholeheartedly is radical. We live in the age of comfortable Christianity, and following Jesus the way he actually calls us to in his word is radical. You should try it sometime. Once you do, you'll never be the same. =) At least I know I'm not..
-Jessie
haha. Maybe I am crazy. But I wouldn't have it any other way. So for those of you reading this who think I'm a little radical in my faith, loving Jesus makes me this way. Or rather, how much he loves me. =) I challenge you to ask him how he feels about you. Sit quietly and get really real with him. No bells and whistles, no fluff, just a simple, "God, what do you think about me? What do you feel about me? Do you even like me?" One thing I can promise you, the answer to that last one is a resounding YES!
So yes, I'm a little radical. But I am not radical for the mere sake of making a statement. I am radical because following Christ wholeheartedly is radical. We live in the age of comfortable Christianity, and following Jesus the way he actually calls us to in his word is radical. You should try it sometime. Once you do, you'll never be the same. =) At least I know I'm not..
-Jessie
Comments