heaven minded
I'm writing here when I should be going to sleep.. but I have something on my mind.
I really want Jesus to come back soon. Just saying.. sometimes I get so tired of life on Earth. I get tired of how humans are fleshly beings.. myself included. I am tired of imperfection. I don't mean that in a judgmental way at all. I really don't. I don't say these things directed towards anyone in particular except maybe myself. I don't think I'm being hard on myself either. I know that without Christ I can do no good thing, that HE is who makes me good. I want more of him. I want to be exactly like him. I dislike any parts of myself that aren't like him, because they aren't really who God created me to be anyway. In the same way, when I see other people mess up, I have started seeing more and more of how God sees them, and in that I see the potential. I see something beautiful and I hunger for them to be like Jesus too. One of my biggest heart's desires is to see my brothers and sisters in Christ come to wholeness in Jesus. To see them get healed and be who God created them to be. I want them to know what they are worth. It literally makes me cry when I think about how broken so many of my brothers and sisters are. And then there are all those who aren't my brothers and sisters yet but I so want them to be. I grieve for them.. there are so many! And yet there are so few workers to bring in the harvest! Please don't take this as condemnation at all, because I believe I express God's heart when I say this, but we need to be heaven minded! Our priorities should be falling in love with Jesus and sharing him with the lost! There are so many lost! I can feel how grieved the Lord is by how many of his creations don't know him. As the body of Christ we need to wake up and stand up and do what we are called to do! I know it's hard sometimes.. believe me I do, right now I am at a loss for what is the best way for me to share Jesus with others. I want to see the harvest!! Who's with me? Let's do this! Let's actually live like Christ lived, and shine his light so bright that the darkness cannot hide! We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength! =)
-Jessie
I really want Jesus to come back soon. Just saying.. sometimes I get so tired of life on Earth. I get tired of how humans are fleshly beings.. myself included. I am tired of imperfection. I don't mean that in a judgmental way at all. I really don't. I don't say these things directed towards anyone in particular except maybe myself. I don't think I'm being hard on myself either. I know that without Christ I can do no good thing, that HE is who makes me good. I want more of him. I want to be exactly like him. I dislike any parts of myself that aren't like him, because they aren't really who God created me to be anyway. In the same way, when I see other people mess up, I have started seeing more and more of how God sees them, and in that I see the potential. I see something beautiful and I hunger for them to be like Jesus too. One of my biggest heart's desires is to see my brothers and sisters in Christ come to wholeness in Jesus. To see them get healed and be who God created them to be. I want them to know what they are worth. It literally makes me cry when I think about how broken so many of my brothers and sisters are. And then there are all those who aren't my brothers and sisters yet but I so want them to be. I grieve for them.. there are so many! And yet there are so few workers to bring in the harvest! Please don't take this as condemnation at all, because I believe I express God's heart when I say this, but we need to be heaven minded! Our priorities should be falling in love with Jesus and sharing him with the lost! There are so many lost! I can feel how grieved the Lord is by how many of his creations don't know him. As the body of Christ we need to wake up and stand up and do what we are called to do! I know it's hard sometimes.. believe me I do, right now I am at a loss for what is the best way for me to share Jesus with others. I want to see the harvest!! Who's with me? Let's do this! Let's actually live like Christ lived, and shine his light so bright that the darkness cannot hide! We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength! =)
-Jessie
Comments