I just have time for a short update.. but I wanted to write a few things down before I head to bed.
1st: I have been home for over a month now. I am slowly beginning to make the adjustment back to"normal" life. I'm struggling with a little bit of loneliness.. as I do not have many close friends here (or they are always busy and wrapped up in their own lives), so that's been a little hard. I'm trying to look at it as an opportunity to grow closer to the Lord is a new and deeper way. =) That's always a cool thing to do.
2nd: I got into nursing school! I am VERY excited. For awhile I was really in shock that it actually happened. What a confirmation of the Lord's will for my life! I can't wait to begin!
3rd: I am in the process of getting a new job. This is also a huge testimony, because the hiring process at this particular hospital can take up to 4 months. I received a call about my application the day after I put it in, and I have interviewed with 2 different departments so far and have a 3rd one scheduled for next week. Hopefully soon I will have a new job and can really start getting experience in my field of work!
4th (and last): I really miss dts. I miss my dts family and I miss living in Amsterdam. At the same time, I am completely at peace knowing that I am where God has called me for this season. I am learning all over again to be content wherever he has placed me. What matters most is my relationship with my heavenly Daddy. I can be in a place that I wouldn't have chosen on my own, and still be full of joy because I am seeking after my Father and because I know he has the best plans for me. Exploring what those plans are is an incredible adventure. The cool thing about adventures is they never turn out how you expected them too. =) I wouldn't have it any other way.
That's all for now.. =) Be blessed!
1st: I have been home for over a month now. I am slowly beginning to make the adjustment back to"normal" life. I'm struggling with a little bit of loneliness.. as I do not have many close friends here (or they are always busy and wrapped up in their own lives), so that's been a little hard. I'm trying to look at it as an opportunity to grow closer to the Lord is a new and deeper way. =) That's always a cool thing to do.
2nd: I got into nursing school! I am VERY excited. For awhile I was really in shock that it actually happened. What a confirmation of the Lord's will for my life! I can't wait to begin!
3rd: I am in the process of getting a new job. This is also a huge testimony, because the hiring process at this particular hospital can take up to 4 months. I received a call about my application the day after I put it in, and I have interviewed with 2 different departments so far and have a 3rd one scheduled for next week. Hopefully soon I will have a new job and can really start getting experience in my field of work!
4th (and last): I really miss dts. I miss my dts family and I miss living in Amsterdam. At the same time, I am completely at peace knowing that I am where God has called me for this season. I am learning all over again to be content wherever he has placed me. What matters most is my relationship with my heavenly Daddy. I can be in a place that I wouldn't have chosen on my own, and still be full of joy because I am seeking after my Father and because I know he has the best plans for me. Exploring what those plans are is an incredible adventure. The cool thing about adventures is they never turn out how you expected them too. =) I wouldn't have it any other way.
That's all for now.. =) Be blessed!
Comments