New beginnings?

Now that I am no longer traveling in Europe, I thought it was time to let that blog rest a little while and begin posting in this one again. I cannot promise that I will post super often, but hopefully by reading this blog you'll get a snapshot of where the Lord is leading me at various stages of my life.

If you've read anything of my other blog, you know that I just finished my DTS (Discipleship Training School) with YWAM. I spent almost 6 months in Amsterdam, Israel, and Ukraine. It was an amazing experience that changed my life. I am not the same person I was before, so I hope you see the tenor of my future posts to be very different. =)

I hope that if you follow me in this blog you will see Jesus in me. I do not by any means claim to have everything figured out but my one desire and only aim is "that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple." (Psalms 27:4) I have been marked by the presence of the Lord and I want to reflect his glory on my face like Moses did. (Exodus 34:29) I hope that you are able to see that in me, and that Jesus in me makes you hungry for more of Jesus. =)

Well that's all for now. Thanks for reading. =) Be blessed!

-Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List