...
I am tired of mediocrity. I am tired of floating along in a sea of comfort. Jesus didn't call me to live a comfortable life, neither did He choose me so that I could feel safe. He called me to step out of my comfort zone and step into His grace. He called me to step into a place where only by His strength I can survive. I cannot say that my flesh is very excited about getting to that place.. but my spirit longs to have that close communion with God that only comes when I lean on Him completely and let Him truly lead me.
Lord, I need Your help on this one! There is no way I can ever get to where I need to be, where my spirit longs to be, without Your help! I cannot make this journey alone, and I don't want to even try to. Please help me to walk in Your grace and be sensitive to Your voice in my life...
-Jessie
Lord, I need Your help on this one! There is no way I can ever get to where I need to be, where my spirit longs to be, without Your help! I cannot make this journey alone, and I don't want to even try to. Please help me to walk in Your grace and be sensitive to Your voice in my life...
-Jessie
Comments