Things I Love.

Back when I posted on xanga a lot, I made lists of random things. I'm in the mood and so have decided to make a new one.

Things I Love.

~Soccer. I love playing soccer, I love watching other people play.

~Latino culture. I recently became friends with some Mexicans. I have had multiple opportunities to witness their family lives, and I love the sense of togetherness and unity there is among them, even extended family members. I want my family to be like that.

~The color green. I used to hate it, but now when I see green I see life. I love being alive, and everything that celebrates life. =)

~Being sore the day after a really good work-out at the gym. The pain tells me that through this I am growing stronger. It's a really neat picture to me as well of how pain in life can make us stronger if we press through and continue "working out."

~I still love smiley faces. And yes, I still want to get a smiley face tattoo on my hand. =)

~Learning new things. I delight in using the mind that God gave me to learn about his creation. I want to learn anything I can get my hands on.

~Spanish. I love the language. It's frustrating at times, but I can't wait for the day I am fluent!

~The beach. This summer I rediscovered why the beach is so amazing. =) I also love to swim!!

~A cool breeze on a cloudless night. Enough said. =)

~Being single. As Paul said, singleness is a gift, and I intend to enjoy every minute of it until such a time God leads me otherwise. And it would have to be God showing me.

~Volleyball. Especially outdoor volleyball in the sand. I love the rush you get after diving in the sand for the ball. =)

~Jesus. Wow. I could go on forever about how amazing He is and how continually humbled I am by His love and acceptance of me.

~Lavender lotion. It is sooo soothing! Basically I love anything lavender. =) Right now I'm in my room with a lavender candle and before I started this blog I put a bunch of lavender scented lotion on. =)


I could go on but I have school in the morning and I really need to get to bed. *sigh* Have a blessed day and I pray that you see the beauty in small and simple things. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List