the weekend..

So my parents are out of town for the weekend. 


While I (sort of) miss them while they're gone, (don't get me wrong I love my parents, it's just nice to have a break sometimes), I take advantage of the time they are gone to focus on my brother and sister. When I came back from Masters and was told by my parents just how much they missed me, and that they sometimes cried because they missed me, (I had no idea they even liked me that much), I decided to spend more time with them. I don't want them to be my age and tell their friends,


 "Yeah I have a sister who is such and such years older than me but I don't see her that often because she was never around."


My sister is at camp right now, she comes back tomorrow, so tomorrow will be her day, Saturday will be my brother's. Tonight was kind of his too but only because my sister is still gone. I let him stay up late, we had ice cream and watched "Beverly Hill Chihuahuas." Cute movie. 


I may be almost 21 but I still love Disney movies. =)


Anyway, my favorite part of tonight was at the end of the movie, our cat, Mocha, climbed on the seat of the exercise bike. At first he was chewing on it but then he settled into this really awkward pose. It was so funny I just had to take a picture. =) I wish he was more photogenic though. His eyes, even with the red eye reducer thing and editing, are always red in pictures. It's weird. haha. I like to say that it's his inner demon showing through.. but my mom hates it when i say that so I usually keep my thoughts to myself. Here's a pic of him on the bike. =)

And another.. =) 



Well, it's super late so I'm off to bed. It feels weird to not have to work tomorrow. I think I might go to Michael's and get started on stuff for my room. =) 


-Jessie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List